Welcome to the way banking is supposed to be.
A handshake, a smile, somebody that knows your name. We don't think of ourselves as simply a bank. We're really more like knowledgeable neighbors. The kind you invite over for a cup of coffee, seek advice from, or chat over the fence with. And we're here to help you bank the way you live.
Welcome to our website. Here you'll find what Reunion Bank of Florida has to offer, but more importantly how to contact us, when you need us. Our bankers are here to assist you with all of your financial needs.
Some important things to look at include:
We hope you take time to get to know us, and you'll find out why we want to be YOUR BANK.
Protect yourself against Phishing and Identity Theft:
- Be suspicious of any email with urgent requests for personal information.
- Never use the links in an email to get to a web page.
- Avoid filling out forms in email messages that ask for personal financial information.
- Regularly check online account and bank, credit and debit card statements to ensure that all transactions are legitimate.
- Check URLs and business names for spelling errors.
- The bank will never call or email you and ask for your account number.